WATER FED PACKAGE 12.5L (2)
WATER FED PACKAGE 12.5L (2)
Complete Water Fed Pole & Water Treatment Package 12.5
“Professional Ready To Roll” Residential & Commercial Cleaning Package 2 – 12.5L WTS1 DI System with detergent dispenser, 7m Attack pole, 12” brush, 100m hose and everything else you need!
Shipping costs not included please contact Mark for quote for shipping
– 12.5 litre WTS1 De-ionisation System on trolley with detergent dispenser. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets and detergent dispenser that can be retro fitted. Comes with single pure water outlet with detergent.
– 5L Wash & Rinse detergent. Specially formulated for use with the DI System, this Wash & Rinse detergent is low foaming and will rinse naturally as you clean, taking no longer to apply than pure water. Pre-diluted with pure water to give you a spot-free finish. The cleaning power you need when water fed cleaning
– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 7m (23′) Aero Attack Kevlar Pole – 5 section, 100% carbon, super strong and light unidirectional carbon fibre pole*. Removable sections and clamps. The ideal pole for 1-2 storey residential and commercial work. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 3 storeys with the Attack 10m Extension, 4 storeys with the Attack 13m Extension, 5 storeys with the Attack 16m Extension and 6 storeys with the Attack 3+ Extension
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 100m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose on a lightweight metal reel
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 10m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Bullet Joiner. Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up.
– Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm. Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm with Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter. Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Euro Thread Universal Cone. Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– 2 x Wiel-Loc Click Extensions. 12.5cm (5″) extensions (total additional length 25cm) for your Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter to extend your reach over frames, sills, trees, etc.