WATER FED PACKAGE 8L 1A
WATER FED PACKAGE 8L 1A
Complete Water Fed Pole & Water Treatment Package 8L
“Start Me Up” Residential & Solar Panel Cleaning Package 1A
8L Lift & Carry DI System, 6m Aero Control Kevlar Compact pole, 12” brush, 50m hose and everything else you need!
Shipping costs not included please contact Mark for quote for shipping
– 8 litre Lift & Carry De-ionisation System. Small and light enough to carry. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets and detergent dispenser to be retro fitted
– 8 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 6m (20′) Aero Control Kevlar Compact Pole – Super compact (1.2m closed length) carbon fibre hybrid pole for cleaning up to 2 floors. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 3 storeys with the Compact Extension 1 and 4 storeys with the Compact Extension 2
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 50m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 9m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Bullet Joiner. Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up.
– Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm with Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter. Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Euro Thread Universal Cone. Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm. Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.